6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
7 He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne.
8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people.
Music is not just for special occasions; music is a vital, fully integrated part of the CFC worship service experience. Music is at the core of New Testament worship with its focus on Jesus – the Lamb of God! The Music Team is responsible for helping those who attend our services come face to face with the loveliness of Jesus and the Father’s grace towards us. The Praise/Worship and the music team coordinates with the Pastor so that music augments the full worship experience.
What Is Worship?
Worship in the New Covenant is:
- Focus on the lamb that was slain
- Worship is every response of man that is born out of the revelation of the finished work of Jesus
- Bringing Jesus to the center of your life and every thing
- True worship can only flow from a heart that has seen grace
- Worship is a river of life that flows from your inside
- Worship is making it all about Jesus
- Worship is a lifestyle of being totally yielded to the person and Spirit of Christ
CFC Music is divided into;
Face2Face; The Praise/Worship Team
Voice of Creation (VoC); The general Church choir